Welcome to the “Auberge Cavalière du Pont des Bannes” a dreamland with its own stables, situated in the middle of Camargue’s heart in Provence.
The country of horses, bulls and wild flamingos. It is the best way to discover the Camargue’s fauna & flora and enjoy an unforgettable horse ride.
After refurbishing our hotel during these past couples of years, the time came for us to improve our Stables, available directly in our domain.
For 2019, we have the pleasure to welcome you in our bran new stable, fully renovated. We made the choice to order new high quality material, adapted horses for your security and to have the best comfort for individuals and family.
Charlotte Maurey and her team are happy to welcome you in a convivial atmosphere to answer all your questions and requests about Camargue’s traditions and horse riding stories.
Beginners or confirmed riders, the team of the Auberge Cavalière du Pont des Bannes will show you all the beauties of Camargue and the secrets of wild fauna & flora like birds, swamps of the lovely area of the Saintes Maries de la Mer beaches.
- Earth & Swamps : 2 hours riding in between lagoons and swamps – 40.00 €/Person.
- Sunset Lovers : 2 hours Sunset riding in between “Earth & Seas” – 55.00 €/Person.
- VIP Tour : Private riding with an exclusive guide (Min 2 people) – 100.00 € /Person.
- Pony Rental: Ponies are available for children’s under 8 yo. You can ride 30 minutes in the domain, holding yourself an adapted and nice pony carrying your child– 15.00 €
- Equestrian training : You want for your kids to discover the equestrian happiness, we are taking them for a half day for an initiation or to improve their levels – In between 4 & 8 yo – 35.00 € (every Wednesdays, during holidays period)
- Equestrian Lessons : You want to discover the equestrian happiness for an initiation or to improve your level, in a group or a private lesson for 1 hour (beginner or confirmed rider) – 25.00 € (on request)
Rides are made of little groups (Maximum 8 riders). Have a look on our activities calendar or contact us the Front Desk: +33 (0)4 90 97 88 88
During the rides, you will be safely followed by our graduated and passionate guides. Children’s and adults will have an amazing experience during those horse rides with an optimal security.
We are asking our clients to be aware that we cannot accept over weigh people or pregnant women because of our cavalry. We thank you for your understanding.
Information, booking and payment:contact the hotel Front Desk +33 (0)4 90 97 88 88 or at email@example.com.
For the ride appointment, go directly in front of the stables, located next to the Front Desk at least 20 minutes before your departure (Don’t forget to take with you your voucher that we will handled to you at the Front Desk)
Payments: By credit card or directly transferred on your room account.
Free cancelation 48h before by written text at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your optimum comfort and your security, we strongly advise you to wear:
- Long Pants
- Closed shoes
- Helmet (provided by us) MANDATORY
Charlotte Maurey is in charge of the Auberge Cavalière du Pont des Bannes stables.
Passionate by horses since her young age, her life priority is around her passion.
She makes sure that the horses and ponies are going well and are healthy every day. She offers different activities to discover our equines and our beautiful Camargue. She ensures the good development of the stables and manages her team.
Charlotte has different certificates:
- LEVEL Conduct and Management of an Equine Company
- GCSE’S Cavalier / Healer
- BPJEPS Complimentary Mention Horse Riding
Our guides are professional, qualified, and trained to ensure a fully secure horse ride with our guests.
If you would like to drive a horse yourself, with us you can discover the same route the carriage horses take. Alain will tell you about the flora and fauna. Ask for availability or better still, contact Mr Alain Sanducci directly on 06 12571538.
Discover the Camargue in a 4×4, Manon and her chauffeurs take you into the heart of the Land. From one landscape to another, come face-to-face with hundreds of bulls or thousands of pink flamingos. Phone Manon and Sophie directly on: 04 90 97 89 33